The idea of online dating site can seem too artificial to some people but the truth is that it helps a lot more than you can ever imagine. Thousands of men and women use these sites every day to connect to different kinds of personalities, and some encounters have resulted in heaven-on-earth relationships.
Many men and women have found love online. Some people who couldn’t strike off a face-to-face conversation with the opposite sex have utilized this medium to get to know others. So, if you are still embarrassed that you made this enquiry, please don’t be. You are not wrong to reach out for easy contact.
In order to ease your search, we have done some research on the best dating sites available. Some of them are paid sites/apps, while others are free. As you read on, pick the ones that suit you and start your quest to find true love.
Great dating sites for you
• Match.com: This site is the number one when it comes to dating, relationships and marriage. In fact, the site boasts of 3,100,000 singles available for match ups. What a great pool of potential marriage partners. And the site is available on smart phones, thus easier to access.
On this site, users are easily located with the list of words that easily defines them, and searchers who are looking for those kinds of personalities will find it easy to connect.
Match.com is not a free site. Users pay a sum of $30 per month and an extra $8 for Dr. Phil’s guidance on the site.
• eHarmony: This is a dating site that adds extra when it comes to match-making partners. They use a scientific approach to determine ideal partners by giving out questionnaires to users so as to do a correct match between partners.
The ideal age for using this site is from 30 to 60+ years and there is a total of 2,000,000 singles to match from. eHarmony is not a free dating site. Users pay a monthly sum of $59.95 or less depending on the length of time signed for. The site is not a place for casual hook-ups but for singles looking for long-term commitments.
• Pof.com: This site is known as Plenty of Fish. This is a unique dating site that is free to join. It has up to 40,000,000 users and uses a special POF Relationship Chemistry Predictor Test to determine personal features like self-control, self-confidence, easy-going nature, and social dependence of each user at sign up. With the results derived, the perfect match is made.
• OKCupid.com: This dating site recommends matches for users based on their profile and their answers to a series of questions that other users generate on the site. It has a free and paid service, which is about $4.95 if you need some special services.
• Lovestruck.com: This is a paid site which will cost you a sign-up fee of $35/$57 for one month. It uses location technology to find people nearest to you. It also has a verification policy that protects users form encountering questionable characters on the site.
In addition to the above sites, there are others like zoosk.com, friendfinder.com, lavalife.com and chemistry.com. You can’t go wrong looking up these sites for easy matches.
Apart from these sites, there are also some apps at your disposal when it comes to meeting partners online.
Dating apps to consider
• Tinder: This app is recommended if you are looking for relationships, hook-ups and dates without any form of pressure. Using Tinder is an easy and fun method of online contacts that will keep you coming back. This site is free but if you are above 30 years, you will be required to pay a stipend of $19.99 or if you want to use Tinder plus, you will pay $9.99. There are few perks to using this online app. You give out the information you want by writing your own bio and nothing more. Furthermore, your profile gets the necessary information from your Facebook and you can also see which Facebook friends you have in common with your match. Also, you only connect when there is a mutual match and no time sooner.
• Bumble: This App is similar to Tinder but has a slight difference when it comes to connecting with a match. Women are the initiator of any conversation. Men are not allowed to send the first message at all and the woman must start up the conversation within 24 hours or the offer disappears. Imagine a site where women hold all the power.
Anyway, not to be discouraged men—all you need do is to keep your fingers crossed for a message within 24 hours from your match. Fun, isn’t it? By the way, Bumble is free unless you are upgrading to the Bumble Boost premium.
• Hinge: Are you looking for a casual friendship among friends of your friends? This this app is recommended for you. Your potentials will come from the Facebook friends of your friends. Your connection also lasts for 24 hours and disappears if neither of you responds.
As you browse through these sites and apps, I wish you great success in finding a match made in heaven. Great, isn’t it?